Skip navigation
Logo
User training | Reference and search service

Library catalog

Retrievo
EDS
b-on
More
resources
Content aggregators
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:

acessibilidade

http://hdl.handle.net/10071/17244
acessibilidade
Title: Programa de intervenção: reconstruindo as emoções na parentalidade
Authors: Carvalho, Daniela Mayr de Lima
Orientador: Camilo, Cristina
Marques, Sibila
Keywords: Inteligência emocional
Parentalidade
Trabalho emocional
Interação social
Bem-estar
Psicologia das emoções
Portugal
Emotional education
Social sharing of emotions
Parents
Mindfulness
Emotional regulation
Positve emotions
Issue Date: 23-Oct-2018
Citation: CARVALHO, Daniela Mayr de Lima - Programa de intervenção: reconstruindo as emoções na parentalidade [Em linha]. Lisboa: ISCTE-IUL, 2018. Dissertação de mestrado. [Consult. Dia Mês Ano] Disponível em www:<http://hdl.handle.net/10071/17244>.
Abstract: Estudos recentes têm evidenciado a importância dos programas de inteligência emocional para os pais nas escolas de Portugal e do mundo visando o desenvolvimento das competências emocionais na família. Através de um programa de inteligência emocional de 7 sessões semanais, cada uma delas abordando uma emoção positiva diferente (gratidão, amor, perdão, otimismo/esperança, criatividade, alegria/felicidade e empatia), pretendeu-se verificar a eficácia da partilha social das emoções, do "mindfulness" e das emoções positivas no desenvolvimento das competências emocionais dos pais e, consequentemente, na regulação emocional nas relações familiares. A amostra de conveniência foi recolhida presencialmente em resposta a 6 questionários, sendo composta por 62 participantes, 36 (58%) pertencentes ao grupo experimental e o restante, 26 (42%) pertencente ao grupo controlo. 100% dos participantes são Portugueses e residentes da região de Leiria. Os resultados revelam que após a aplicação do programa de intervenção, houve aumento das competências emocionais dos pais que participaram, particularmente na capacidade de lidar com as emoções. Relativamente à interação familiar, após a intervenção ocorreu um aumento do estilo parental autoritativo e uma maior coesão familiar. No que se refere às expectativas parentais, houve também um aumento desta variável com a aplicação do programa. Os benefícios retirados da partilha social das emoções apresentaram um valor maior no final do programa, o que demonstra que os participantes consideraram a partilha como algo positivo e benéfico para si.
Recent studies have highlighted the importance of emotional intelligence programs for parents in schools in Portugal and in the world aiming the development of emotional competences in the family. Through an emotional intelligence program of 7 weekly sessions, each of them addressing a different positive emotion (gratitude, love, forgiveness, optimism / hope, creativity, joy / happiness and empathy), it was intended to verify the effectiveness of social sharing of emotions, mindfulness and positive emotions in the development of parents' emotional competences and, consequently, emotional regulation in family relationships. The convenience sample was collected in response to 6 questionnaires, consisting of 62 participants, 36 (58%) belonging to the experimental group and the remaining 26 (42%) belonging to the control group. 100% of the participants are Portuguese and residents at Leria´s region. The results reveal that after the application of the intervention program, there was an increase in the emotional abilities of the parents who participated, particularly in the capacity to deal with the emotions. Regarding family interaction, after the intervention there was an increase in authoritative parental style and greater family cohesion. As regards parental expectations, there was also an increase in this variable with the application of the program. The benefits of social sharing of emotions were better at the end of the program, which shows that the participants considered the social sharing of emotions positive and beneficial to themselves.
Peer reviewed: yes
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/10071/17244
Thesis identifier: 202022889
Designation: Mestrado em Ciências em Emoções
Appears in Collections:T&D-DM - Dissertações de mestrado

Files in This Item:
acessibilidade
File Description SizeFormat 
master_daniela_lima_carvalho.pdf8.61 MBAdobe PDFView/Open    Request a copy


FacebookTwitterDeliciousLinkedInDiggGoogle BookmarksMySpace
Formato BibTex MendeleyEndnote Currículo DeGóis 

Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.